Thursday, December 9, 2010

Always so hungry

At this point, we could pretty much blowout on the freeway, and I could donate my spare tire to get us rolling again. I think I've gained about 15 lbs in the last 6 months. Freshman 15? Maybe. But I'm a sophomore. 
I just love me some food.
I try to show some restraint. I'm only going into the kitchen for some water... maybe something healthy, like oatmeal.... but then temptation strikes...

And I usually give in... 
I'M not the one buying twinkies and cheezits though, so obviously this is all Rachael's fault.
 She's probably TRYING to get me fat.
Everybody's out to get me...


5 comments:

  1. I love how to help tell your stories you draw about it was well. As for getting fat. Rachael has told me that to make her feel better she is fattening you up. Kind of like Hansel and Gretel... haha that would be funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I SWEAR I thought i Hansel and Gretel when I mentioned her fattening me, but then i was like "She doesnt want to EAT me, she just wants to make herself look better.." haha but no, shes straight up told me she enjoys offering me fatty foods. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true, I'll admit it. I just want you to get really really fat, and then I'll through you in the oven;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, by the way that last comment is Rachael/me. I'm using Michelle's ID. See I'm not just trying to fatten her up, but take control over her world as well. Bahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is me: You'll notice my shift of blame though. RAQUEL made me start a blog; RACHAEL is making me fat.
    Taking responsibility? Pfft, no way...

    ReplyDelete